The Matrix allows you to search through any of your edited/coded video and pull out very specific bits of video to watch in the Clip Player. You can search as many different videos as you like, and then drill-down by codes & labels.
The Matrix works with our TXS Video Editor, or with data imports (Gamebreaker, SportsCode, Opta, etc). It’s included in the TXS-20 plan and higher.
Prior to today, the Matrix only worked with labels, which most teams don’t do. Now it works for all edited games, regardless if labels are used or now. You can get to the Matrix in 3 ways.
- From the Video menu, select “The Matrix”.
- From the Clip Player, click the matrix icon (which we’ve used at the top of this post).
- From the Video Player, click the matrix icon.
To use it, all you have to do is select 1 or more games and we will display all of the clips in the matrix at the bottom. You can then filter by codes and/or labels to narrow down the focus of your search.
To watch video from the Matrix, click any of the cells (containing a number of clips). Also, you can click the column or row header in order to watch every clip within that category.
- You can watch every goal scored by your team across the entire season.
- You can watch specific situations for your upcoming opponent, assuming you have broken down some film on them.
- You can focus on individual players across a variety of games.
Give it a try, and let us know your thoughts!